11.04.2006

The Biggest Picture Post Ever!

**right click and select "View Image" so see it full size**

I'm going to start going from oldest to youngest, introducing to you all my family. Any anonymity I have will shortly be destroyed.

First there is Karen born in 76, she married Matt Martin and now has three kids.

This is the oldest. Isaac. He likes Star Wars a LOT. He recently started reading Harry Potter and is quite addicted.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is MaKenna. She is a girly-girl. Loves playing damsel in distress or mom. She use to have to go everywhere wearing a dress, she's doing better now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Jessica. She was born when I was on a mission, when I came home we bonded, I'm still one of her favorites, She's the cutest relative I have.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

picture from Isaac's birthday, cameos from Grandma and Grandpa (his, not mine):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jess was born on New Years, and always has a NewYears themed birthday, she didn't like it the first year.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

One more of the girls together:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




The next is David born in 78 I think.
I couldn't find very many of just him, Brian took this one. Don't worry, David comes back in other pictures too. He's the family member I play video games with.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Next is Emily. born in 80, she married Justin Allen, now has three kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is Kate, she's little but very grown up, speaking early, reading early, writing early, whenever I talk to her it seems that she is 5 or 6 years older than she actually is.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There aren't too many pictures of Hyrum or Lucy, but you will be seeing them in other pictures as well.



Then there is me, born in 83, the odd year, the only one in the family. No pictures of me



After me comes Brian, born in 86. He's in Spain right now, but generally he's the coolest person I know. You can visit his blog here. He's kinda vain and takes lots of pictures of himself, his blog is where most of my pictures came from.


Last comes Kimberly. She comes from 88 She is pretty cool too, and is coming to Utah next year to hang out with me.
This is Brian and Kim when we went on some trip to Holland (thus the windmills behind them). Kim hasn't changed much.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's one of the youngest three:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one is me, mom, and Kim visiting Hungary for a few days. It was freezing, thats the Duna behind us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Dad doesn't get a lot of pictures taken of him, we have gotten a few of our mom though. Here she is in Gyor.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have a few more pictures to post, but they are hard copy, and I don't have a scanner available right now. I'll post this and soon there will be a follow up "The Biggest Picture Post Ever 2- the remix"

2 comments:

Sir Robert Chiltern said...

I love it! I always think how much more fun it would have been had my family been larger, if I had brothers/sisters-in-law, nieces/nephews, etc. You're a lucky man.

Stephalumpagus said...

I love these pictures!