This one is maybe the oldest, as you can see we are a big skinny family, everybody is, which we sometimes laugh at, just we are sometimes laughed at. Thats my brothr in the BYU garb, come from that stock as well, it was how I was raised. Notice the shoes I'm wearing? no coincidence.

Here our family is in Itally somewhere, I'm not sure exactly where. We traveled a bit, we all had dorky haircuts, but so did you in the mid 90's so I don't care.

These are some of the best people I know, back from freshman year. That was a good year. Unfortunately the person that took the picture wasn't in it, he's uber-cool as well.

We're starting to catch up, everyone is looking a little bit older. We're back to the fam, this picture was taken in Utah.

Here we are hanging out at Emily's tiny house in Provo, Her first house. I'm wearing the Superfan shirt, yes I was one of those, too bad I still don't have the shirt. . .

Here is the last picture, one of my favorites. Too bad it didn't scan well. Everybody is here looking good, there are a few more kids that exist now that didn't exist then- 4 actually. Emily is getting married, the guy with the beard is Matt- Karen's husband. Isaac liked Emily a lot, probably why he is standing right up against her dress. This was taken at the Salt Lake Temple. I really hate wedding photos, but I like this picture.
2 comments:
You're funny. I like it.
I just wanted to point out that I'm in that first picture - you can see my shoe and my head. "Doesn't that make you happy?"
Post a Comment