I have to do something to mark this momentous of days. The least I can do is blog. A blogger timestamp will have to work if all else fails.
School is only three days next week. Thats my big news. Life as a school teacher is actually pretty boring. I have a lot of side projects and those give me the most satisfaction and entertainment. Japanese is one of them. Something else I picked up would be learning SQL! I have a night community ed class. It been super simple so far, but I hope I can get my money's worth out of it. I'm using all of that code stuff to make a recipe app on the web. I've been learning lots so far, and this app is gonna be rockin' once I'm done with it. I think it'll be very useful for others in the family too. I'll be updating more about it the more I work on it. (Add recipes, search through them ((very very searchable)) and give you nice information as well as pictures and nice formatting)
Karen:
I dont know if texting or calling is the best way to contact you or what, but I know you read this, so reply in a comment and I'll see it that way too. We need to make plans for next weekend - either friday or Saturday. I'm bringing my cooking thing that lets you make the spaztle-ish noodles and I can make dinner for you guys once if you want. Swimming should also make the agenda, and I dont know what else. I might have a tag-along cause I dont have my own car, and am kinda carpooling. . . that ok?
Food:
Last night I learned how to make and made Chicken Parmesan. It was a success! If anybody has cooked with fancy olives (greek and purplish in color) tell me about them! I'd like to know more.
No comments:
Post a Comment