The first hurricane that his was called Flash. We were supposed to spend about 20-25 hours on it, I spent well over 40, and the movie isn't even that great. I'll post something about animation principles in the future, none of them are in my movie, which I'm disappointed about, but don't want to spend the hours fixing it for numerous reasons. Another disclaimer- I made this for my major, and it was very well received, but it is one inside joke after another, so you probably don't think its funny at all. (click on the logo)Then another hurricane hit, and I still don't know what it was, but I got really sick, and then I went to the doctor and I started getting better. Funny how that works, huh?
By the end of this week I will have another flash assignment up- this one - a GAME! I'll keep you in suspense of what its going to be, but you probably aren't going to like it. However it is significantly more fun than the last flash game I made, which is still accessible through this blog.
Last but not least, I'm am involved in a filming project. I have to use some discretion of where I talk about it and who with, because its not technically me but an alter myself that is officially involved. BUT we are having a Premier party this Friday. If you are in or around the Provo area, you are invited to come, contact me if you want to come. I can promise that you'll laugh, at least a little bit.
1 comment:
I don't know what you're talking about--that last flash game was the funnest game I've ever played.
I may or may not come on Friday...Hopefully I'll be able too...it's complicated. *looks around*. I will have to tell you about it later.
And no, I didn't really understand your flash thing, but I liked the "Let's test your resistance part." The one guy sounded like Strongsad, which was amazing.
Post a Comment