I was in a strange contemplative mood tonight, too bad I didn't have anything to contemplate, not that I didn't try pondering on a thing or two. I took a really long walk all over Provo, in the freshly fallen snow and I discovered a few things:
- Sambas are very waterproof
- There is always something in the MOA that speaks to me personally
- contemplative moods and empty head moods don't mix well
- silence is really nice, and while music is nice too, I think natural ambient silence wins
- Winter landscape really isn't all that bad
On one stop on my many hour walk I got my fortune from a place I wasn't looking, which either guarantees its authenticity or makes it not count. Taco Bell has a horoscope thingy with their menu, this is who I am:
The B is a sign of honor and sophistication. With its classic shape and combination of ingredients, it's considered a role model among its peers. Late night, the B is usually responsible for taking care of others.
and
A sign of benevolence. With its [ingredients] it really has a lot to offer. Late night the BPB continues its generous streak by making sure everyone has an exciting night.
Upon reading it I certainly didn't agree- but the TocoBell gods have spoken and fate must now comply to its words. I may still have to find a Chinese fortune, but perhaps 2007 is supposed to be a cheap Mexican rip-off year instead of a imitation-Chinese year. . .hmm
1 comment:
You, my friend, are amazing.
And good luck to you in the fortune department.
That is all.
Post a Comment